Monday, October 27, 2008

I Choose To Ignore...Everything..  

Its been a crazy weekend..gone out almost everynight, after-wedding clubbing party on friday, pool game on saturday and football + pool yesterday.

The funny thing is its not the same as before..no more thrill, no more anticipation,no more mood...next session once salary's out...I Chose To Ignore..

Plus with d ignorance from her since she left...sad but im all by myself..which is not a bad thing at all..I Chose To Ignore..

Been entertained with a few new friends through msn..dont know where they pop up and got my contacts...started out with a hello and ends with "i want to be closer to u"...I Choose to ignore...

Promises to keep in touch when away but did not keep your word as so called busy,no time and sleeping...i could react, get pissed and argue...I Chose to Ignore..

The stress on Starting a new job, new environment, adaptation to being accused of wrong doings that does not even relate to me, and constant pressure of pleasing them...I Chose to Ignore...

Now that i've gotten over it and moved on...

I am who i am,
nobody can bring me down,
when im fed-up and pissed, u cant calm me, leave me be,
let me get back to you when im ready,
enough of sucking up, it never works,
Illusions, dreams, promises, patience, trust,

I CHOSE TO IGNORE~!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories