Saturday, July 12, 2008

Back and Kickin again baby~!  


Its been a while since i updated my page, too busy with work since my trip back from sabah and may i say..IT WAS AWESOME!! Reason for d trip wuz mainly cuz hav'nt been back for 5 years..and i needed a long break..hardly get any off days since i started 2 years plus ago..NO KIDDING~!even on off days i'll still be stuck there for a few pt..client wanna work-out,what can i say..its all $$$$$..previously,even when i got to get a day off..there i go spending d day with d Ex-gf,or "else'..me dead....kinda regretted it but its in d past..

Anyways,life's been much better now..its been a couple of months of hell before i flew back...lemme share a lil spooky tale frm my client..apparently he got dis "6th sense" and able to see "things" with his third eye!(*yikes) but anyways,he told me dat i look "dim/cloudy" and there seem to be things surrounding me ..in turn keeps my luck and prosperity away?~!!


i never take into account about all dis spiritual stuffs but why not give at a go just in case rite??so i started praying, and even followed my Gf and teresa to a chinese temple,they prayed for me..thanks a bunch dear~..haha,i hardly even go to church (not a proud christian to confess here) but just to throw away dis "bad luck"..its said dat i either accidently "pick" it up, it followed me or some people who has a grudge againts me sent these "things" to ruin me??*crap now i have enemies doing spells on me~!!haha


So d solution is i gotta fly over-the-sea as these elements cant go over water elements and thus get d F*#k away frm my life...AND IT DID~!!in a wierd way, i did feel more relaxed, calm, and business it really pickin up lately after d trip back frm sabah..spiritual or not,thanks for d advise...so yeah, there's d little things a wanna share with y'all today..


Till a get spooked again...take care and have a nice day guys..


Cheerios~!! KB


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories