Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stepping over the line...down memory lane~  

Its been a very long road since high school..and i just realised it today....sitting on d edge of d bed in d still darkness of d nite,i got no idea why these thought suddenly came slamming to me last nite.i dont really remember what wuz i doing when suddenly i remembered d last day of SPM...remembered all my best "partners in crime" buddies,ali jalal,acap,jeff,francis,aliah,fawwas,my dear counselling team and clients..d sports day,canteen day,rose day..how i r4eally get into trouble and running away frm the forever fierce miss maha with her loud picth telling to go for assembly before classes...

Those days where we talked whats gona happen 5 years from then..ahaha,i remembered dat we're supposed to have a few gatherings after d 1st year.sadly,i got no idea where are they,NOT EVEN A SINGLE PERSON~!!so here i am trying to get thru life..thank god im okay and stable but sad when i hear dat most of them are not as fortunate and struggling through life...hey if any of u reading dis,get me at my hp...oh yeah,especially u tiara hilda...haha,my so called gf for a few days...u left without a word...so are we broken up...no official break up la babe..haha..i missed u btw..

Enough of the high school days...come to college..that wuz d time of my life...met so many people frm all walks of life..mei may,vince,my dear rachel and daisy..not forgetting ostrova,ang and boon..where r u guys??d peak and most unforgettable time wuz when i started joining evo-i...winning competitions and actually think i'd do dancing for d rest of my life as a career..haha,i wuz young...and yeah,last but not least cilia chong...where art thou,the most amazing person and best friend i ever have...kinda went out and sparks flew..a lot but never knew why we never took d next step ..proly its my height,haha..fuck i'm embarassed now...but i know its becuz we rather not screw up a beautiful frenship..yeah we've been through so many till u left me to study at u.k...still waiting for u to come back hunz..well u might change,i know i did but for a better me,but i guess u still need my "fat ass" to kepoh again till late in d morning rite??...k,maybe not but hey..im here and u got my number..

Cant say dat i had a smooth transaction for studies to working life but i aint complainin...had lotsa jobs,part-time and travelled way many places,cool people to work with but able to hav a stabil one at fitness first.That wuz where i met this special somebody.....who in d end turn out a disaster,haha,but hell i've given my best and had 1 hell of a ride with dis person..changed me in many ways, taught me d mistakes i've been doing, made me realise dat relationship is not all bout attention,love,respect,movies,and calling every single day even tho met em everyday..its "double" as much~!!but its only with her...haha..yeah,thanks for d heads up..and now i learned my mistakes so dats y i found d real meaning of my life and correct it...yeap,i learn frm my mistakes,found d most amazing/important girl and dats all dat matters now...
Glad not all dat is outta my mind now..hope i can some sleep tomorrow night...till den..
cheerios~! KB

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories